Taxfolder - Today's issues March 11 2021

Et al,

Waited till the new version dropped. Updated and I am still getting additional engagements after ‘printing with a custom printer job’ to tax folders.

Please advise.

Mark

1 Like

Mark –

Do you have time to help me understand how you are using this? I have questions!

Are you using family printing? Batch printing? Are you printing individual forms, or are you print print sets? Are you selecting from drop down which shows the labels of all the engagements that have been created in TaxFolder? Are you using the default engagement name, which is the name of the Taxpayer? If not, what is your naming convention? Are you creating the engagements on the TaxFolder website, or are you just printing from TaxCycle to create the engagements. If so, do the details of these engagements show in the file history?

By default, once we have successfully printed to an engagement in TaxFolder, we record the id of that engagement in the history so we can automatically select that next time.

Sorry for all the long list, but I need to understand how you are using this so we can correct the underlying issue. It’s working correctly for me, so obviously there is some subtle detail that I am missing.

1 Like

Cameron,

More than happy to help.

How about we arrange a time for you to ‘dial in’ and I can show you what I am doing and what I am using.

Mark

1 Like

My emails to you are being rejected as spam, say’s the error message I get back!

Can you please send me an email (same address as always), and I’ll respond to that, please?

Thanks!

Cameron,

I just did.

Mark