Part F Declaration Remove

My client could not get TaxFolder to work. So I was going to print the T183 and sent to her, but the T183 in Part F has “Sent via TaxFolder -…” How do I remove that so my client can sign?
Sent Via TaxFolder

I would think changing the print instructions would solve that. You might hide the SI# and send by regular email if the client gives you permission.

In the History you can remove the Sent event for TaxFolder by clicking the X next to it.

If your client has not signed it, this will remove the banner and the text in the signature line.

As an aside, can you please send me a note to let me know what the hurdle was for your client to “get TaxFolder to work”?

Hi Sarka,

I just tried to send you a message but it was declined.

What I was trying to send was this message.

This is the what my client had sent to me in 4 separate emails.

Client: Good morning again Michael!
We went to the Taxfolder but it requires a 6 digit code. Where do I find that?
Thanks!

Client: My apologies…watched video to see how to get verification code but it won’t seem to accept my cell number so no text with verification code.
What to do?

Me: I will resend and then once you enter the last 4 digits of your cell number you should get the text. If not I will send you the forms to sign and you can print them and sign.

Client: Unfortunately it didn’t work. It keeps flashing like its not accepting those four numbers or waiting for me to input another digit. It’s weird! The message that is suppose to appear under it does not appear.
I guess we will have to go with plan B. Sorry! Maybe it’s just my iPad…I tried restarting it but that made no change.

Sarka, I verified that the cell number was correct XXX-XXX-XXXX, she was unable to get the code apparently

Thank you for looking into this for me

I had two clients who both had issues with an iPad. They were both older iPads.
In both cases they used a different device, (cell phone) and it worked.