Taxboard Problems

Regarding Taxboard - as I know a few members from there are here - Is anyone having problems with Taxboard recently?

I was having problems logging in and now can’t post.

And now things work… How do I delete this?

It has been having some intermittent issues over this past week for me as well. Hit and miss.

Agree. Off and on depending on day, time, phase of the moon…sometimes just … hangs. Seems to be working right now as I see your recent post there.

Edit: figures. Right after I sent this I tried to reply to your post and it’s telling me repeatedly that I’ve “timed out”…so still issues there.

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Thanks for posting, Tim. I had the same issues as others.

I am also having issues…

The timed out message was what caused me to post here. If you want to reach me, my profile here lists my website which has the option to take a message for me.

I tried to reach Snowplow earlier. Is everything OK?

Hey Tim – no idea what’s going on with Taxboard. Seems odd though. Down, and maybe someone is on vacay, so can’t fix? Beats me! It’s been that way off and on for a few days now though. Will see if I can leave a message on your site.

I get this message:

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Tried to call Snowshovel, and he is on vacation till today…

And Johnny is not answering his phone, so he may be on vacation as well…

and that is the IT team…

I’m getting the same message Bert, and have this past week.

I have been getting this message the last couple of days.

Anyone else having issues?

Blame it on the windows update of August 13th . Our couple of software had similar issues; and it was identified as arising out of Windows update. Once we uninstalled the update, everything
works fine. Just a suggestion.

Atul

Can you identify the update a little more? I have had four windows updates in that time.

• Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus
  • 2019-08 Security Update for Windows 7
  • Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
  • 2019-08 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows

My bad: I thought you had Windows 10…

If you see a recent update for
KB4511553
then click on that and then click the ‘Uninstall’ button above the list. Otherwise,
click the update that was installed on or after August 13 and then click the ‘Uninstall’ button above the list.*

Atul

I’ve been having problems and it shows up as a “Database error”. I did just update my W10 in the last few days so maybe that’s the issue.

Did not install that update. So the problem may be with the associated Windows 7 version of the same update. This isn’t a mission critical problem… yet. But I wonder what else is affected.

And I was gearing up to upgrade to Windows 10, then this???

I haven’t had a real problem with W10 and have been using it for a close to a couple years now I believe. I’ll wait for John and Snowplow to get back from vacation and look at it. It may not even be a W10 issue.

Looking through the logs it seems like the database crashed for some strange reason.
Site seems to be back up for now.

Not sure if John is away or not.
I was down in CR for a couple of weeks.