T2 T1135 - CRA Unable to process

I tried to eFile T2 T1135 earlier today and received a “440” message: CRA is unable to process the form since it was prepared using a software package that was not approved by the CRA. I’ve attempted to file it twice receiving the same message and I didn’t want to try a third time as I got a “Last Attempt” warning.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

This is the first we have heard of this error being encountered. It would seem to indicate that the CRA server you hit is unable to confirm that our software code is certified. We sent a note to the T2 certification team at CRA to ask if their server might be having issues.

In the meantime, can you tell us the TaxCycle version number you are currently using and the file extension of the tax return file (i.e. .2017T2), so we can pass on to CRA which software code they should look into.

TaxCycle Version: 6.2.31949.0
File extension .2017T2

@nFinancial

We identified and fixed the issue. We plan to do an updated release today.
Thank you for reporting this to us.

Steven

Great, can you please send a note letting me know that the update is ready so that I can attempt to file and report back.

Our release to fix this issue is now live. Let us know when you get a chance to transmit the T1135.

Downloaded update this afternoon and was able to eFile T2 T1135.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.