Query Returns Feature Missing?

I read about the new “Query Forms” feature in the latest release notes, but do not see an option for it on my Data Menu, after installing the v.13.0.52160.0 update?

Does anyone else see this new option?

1 Like

You can access it here:

Doesn’t appear for me either

Missing for me…

I couldn’t find it either but didn’t want to be the first to mention it unless there was something obvious i was missing.

i am missing mine too

It is not on mine either.

I do not have it either. I believe you have to have the client manager set up.

I have the CM setup but still the Query Returns feature isn’t anywhere to be found.

Don’t have it either… I bought the Tax Basics Package

Hi @sarka I don’t have that option either. With so many that don’t have that option is it an issue with the new update?

Hi @sarka. This is what my updated icon list looks like (and apparently many others). No Data Query option.

The query returns did not make it into this past update

Looks like there was a miscommunication on our end about this beta feature. We’ve removed the item from the release notes and have unpublished the help topic. Our apologies for the confusion.

…and thanks for reading the release notes. The team appreciates that everyone is taking the time to look at what we publish. :wink:

So, is the Query feature coming RSN (real soon now)? :wink:

Sorry all, I guess this is a beta feature only. The release notes have been updated.