TaxCycle | Products | Pricing | Training | Documentation | Support | News



Filled the T1198 in order to redistributed a lump-sum payment received. The T1 will be print unstead transmitted and that’s ok.

But the equivalent for the TP1 is not there (TP-666.2). I checked the box 404 on the TP1 and the declaration still can be send by impotnet. It’s ok? When I called at the Revenue they told me that I should send it by the post (paper version)…

Vincent Grenier