The endless "hour glass" cursor

This is starting to annoy me although I’ve been putting up with it for months on end now…often when I load TC I get the cursor as an hour glass. It doesn’t stop TC from working…it’s just annoying. Would be nice if someone fixed these little bugs that seem to be creeping into the program this year.

And, for additional fun, about one out of every three times I print to DoxCycle now, it barfs half-way through, needs to be stopped, the files deleted and restarted. Also annoying.

I agree… seem to be lots of bugs this year.

Often they have a announced a workaround or I figure out a way to backdoor fix but why is this happening?

Glad I’m not the only one.

Why? The unrelenting drive to make money, without care for quality? (Just a guess…as it’s never happened in the past and Xero wasn’t the owner in the past either…)

You have a valid point… sigh

i have no issues. win 11 / i5 13600k / 32gb ddr5

David, I’m using the same Windows 2016 server via VPN/RDP that I’ve been using for five years, kept scrupulously up to date and clean. Nothing else has issues on it…

I have seen the same thing here.

While I’m here, I’ll add another annoyance/bug:

I’ve probably selected “Don’t show again” umpteen times. It keeps returning.

i’ve also installed many times and it gives an option to launch t/c but it never does on close, i have to open it myself

I have never had this happen to me. This is a system problem for you folks, not a TaxCycle issue.

Given that it only happens with DoxCycle, that is unlikely. Similar to the hour glass issue above.

One of these days when I have some time and want to fiddle around, I’ll uninstall ALL of TC and DC and reinstall from scratch. Not sure I feel like doing that as I don’t want to lose all my customizations though.