Taxcycle not updating with Taxfolder results

I’m not sure if it’s just me, but often (probably 70% of the time), my taxfolder results are not being picked up by Taxcycle without me having to close the return and reopen it. I’m talking about sending the AUT01 or the T183 to the client to sign in Taxfolder - about 70% of the time I can see that the client has signed (I get an email notification from Taxfolder) but to get Taxcycle to update as “ready to transmit” I need to close the return and reopen it.

Is there a refresh button somewhere on Taxcycle that I’m missing? Or a setting I need to update? I’m sure the error is me.

At the bottom of the screen if you click the Notifications icon (looks like a hamburger). This should grab the latest updates for you while you are in the file.

1 Like

Thank you! I was sure it was user error!

The refresh can only happen when you are in the file or is there a way to refresh all files at once?

That is correct, the notifications for eSignature status in TaxCycle happen when the file is open. A bulk or batch refresh is not currently available.

Thank you.

In Print Monitor it says: Unable to reach Taxcycle Signature Service so nobody gets their forms to sign thru TaxFolder

We scaled up our notifications service this morning. If TaxCycle is not automatically reconnecting, please fully close all TaxCycle windows and then reopen TaxCycle. You may also try logging out of your TaxCycle account at the top of the TaxCycle window and logging back in.