T2202 with no SIN

I have received a T2202 with no SIN (000 000 000) from taking the H&R Block tax training course.

Can I claim this tuition on my return without a SIN? Or would it be better to ask them to re-issue the T2202 once I provide them with my SIN?

Thank you very much in advance.

Yes. A T2202 with zeros indicates you probably didn’t give the institution your SIN or they don’t have it.

Have a proper T2202 re-issued.

You could use it without SIN

You can just give it to me as long as your name is correct and you did enrol with them during the year.

just use it as is

Maybe they should include that scenario IN their training course?!? :laughing:

Good one @Nezzer

yes they should