Service unavailable

Despite all efforts by Marc and Colan, am still unable to even get to sign on to Taxfolder:

Our services aren’t available right now

We’re working to restore all services as soon as possible. Please check back soon.

0TFhRYAAAAAANUvC/PBYQQrV1db5VhOfqV1NURURHRTA4MTMAODZmZWZlMDUtYmVjYy00YjI0LTkxMmQtY2IzZDE4ZmNkYWEz

https://taxfolder.com/oauth2/callback?code=5YcIwIVjto-b6ndzx9jztPv31ok3m2MvSXTOh1R1rcc&scope=openid%20profile%20Trilogy.Api.Policy.Read%20Trilogy.Api.License.Read&state=HTmcnzdn-dN8sT4L9Nn_bd_VUgOwX8nYjJs3yQhHeFM&session_state=4ulKqLAfp78wYqQwn6LJyBwTIzlUVX2Ywo8dlgWQp28.granYSmiyon9m-iLF2-Y6w

That is very odd Bert.
I have no problems signing into my TaxFolder Account.

I do not even get to put in my email address. Odd indeed. Both at home and at the office…

Thank you Colan, I have successfully completed a test signature, and send off 2 clients for signature :slight_smile:

Seems my problem was somewhat unique… I have been a Taxcycle client so long that my customer number has gone ‘invalid’, lol will let @Colan or @Cameron comment on the IT end of things…

Was a late start, but have been successfully using Taxfolder, without a single hitch, for both US and Canadian tax returns. Love it that you can also have both spouses sign the same document, as in joint returns.