Unable to sign in

Hi everyone, I’m new to TaxCycle and I’m trying to log in and still got one of those 2 messages, someone has the same problem ? Thanks

“Unable to sign you in right now because TaxCycle can’t reach our servers (Hors Ligne)”

Hi @benoit.audet,

I am sorry you are experiencing a sign in issue. Could I ask you to phone our support so we can trouble shoot?

Our phone number is 1-888-841-3040.
Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT
(10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET).

Steven

Hi Steven, sure but I think the support only open at 10 eastern time ?

@benoit.audet
Yes, that is correct. I look after tax content side of work so unfortunately, I won’t be of much help.
Here is a suggestion. Do you have the product license code handy?

If so, can you try manually adding the license to TaxCycle following this instruction?

Steven

Looking at our support email archive, if your TaxCycle is running, I can see that potentially, it could be a firewall issue that is blocking TaxCycle somehow.

But, if my suggestion does not work, our support can remote into your computer to see what the issue might be.

Steven

Well TaxCycle is working (I did input manually the licence code) but since I’m not able to log in TaxFolder isn’t working. I’m reinstalling a brand new PC this week end so I’ll do that and contact support line monday if it still not working. Thanks for helping

1 Like