RAC Mail Down?

RAC mail down on my firm’s end, even with incognito browser. Business mail still working fine at least!

For me it worked this am… then didn’t for a couple of hours…I was able to access personal mail about 30 mins ago… I would suggest it is not yet stable.

Yep personal mail down and very slow right now. Able to get through to the welcome page after each page loading verrrry slowly. Getting into files is spotty. RRGHH

CRA confirmed on Twitter 2 hours ago that they are having “technical difficulties with some of our digital services” but has not provided an ETA on a fix. Just asking everyone to be patient. Like we have a choice lol.

Just checked, RAC loading page has progressively improved however I can’t access personal mail for clients that have a MyAccount with the CRA. Those that don’t, I can access their mails.

1 Like

Interesting. I’m also having quicker speed logging in but still no mail at all for any clients on the personal side.

Still no personal mail for any clients, regardless of if they have access to MyAccount or not. CRA refuses to give an ETA on a fix. So frustrated!

1 Like

I have been able to access personal client mail on RAC for clients both with and without My Account over the past couple of days (once I finally make it in). Seems very hit and miss…

Is there anyone we can call to see how they can fix this faster? Like, how do we know they are working on this issue

Worked for me this am… to submit documents… as I could not all weekend.

But still cant get mail… ugh

Still can’t access personal mail or NOAs. CRA keeps waffing between “we’ve fixed it” and “we’re aware of some issues with digital services. Thanks for your patience” but no ETA on a fix.

I am having the exact same issue and it’s been days, I can login but keep on getting “CC-458: This service is not available at this time. Please try again later.”

They have a twitter page and someone has been tweeting to them regarding this issue as well with screenshots of this message, they are telling him it might be issue with his browser etc but how come everyone here has a browser issue and it’s the same error message. Maybe we should also tweet to them so that they understand this issue is affecting multiple users instead of just . My 2 cents

Send a tweet to [@CanRevAgency
(https://twitter.com/CanRevAgency) maybe then they will realize that this is an actual issue with their systems not one or two users.

can you send a link to this page?

Had access this morning to and was able to view and download NOA’s

no way on all your clients??? I tried another browser and still same error

I only had one client this morning 7am CST, but could not get in at all yesterday. Did you try clearing your cache?

Yes, same message.

Did you try other clients ?

Still not working for us either and I just called CRA out on twitter for lying to everyone and doubling down it’s fine and saying we should call the CRA first tier agents on the general inquiries line.

Yes, let’s all go ahead and waste hours of time to learn… nothing. Really hard to do reviews without access to, oh I don’t know, the review letters. :roll_eyes:

1 Like