PDF Printer Problem

I use a customized clone of the shared letter closing template in which my signature is coded as:

{{ FirstName }} {{ LastName }}{{# Designation}}, {{.}}{{/Designation}}

When I print a hard copy, or a PDF using the Adobe, Microsoft, or Nuance PDF printer, it shows correctly as:

Keith A. Jackson, CPA, CGA

However, if I use the TaxCycle PDF printer (which I do for my office copies, and for some client copies) the result is:

Keith A. Jackson, A, A

(IRL, there is a tab equal to about five spaces before each A, but I am unable to show that here, since either a tab or five spaces gets compressed to a single space when I save the edit. Say, that’s another bug isn’t it?)

To fix the engagement letter, client letter or whatever, I have to edit the PDF text by deleting what appears to be a [TAB] and inserting [SPACE] and the two missing letters for the first designation, then repeating the process for the second designation. Easy enough, but a royal pain in the back of the lap, considering that I have to do it for every letter to every client.

I reported the problem last tax season, and had hoped it would be fixed for 2023, but it’s déja vu all over again!

Does anyone else have a similar problem or, better yet, a fix? AFAIK, the alternative virtual PDF printers do not do bookmarks, at least not from within TaxCycle.