TaxCycle | Products | Pricing | Training | Documentation | Support | News

Form T7DR

Can the T7DR that we can print from Tax Cycle be used to pay a balance at the bank?

Yes you can

Thanks Jim. I wasn’t sure. I have a few that owe that do not have forms from the government.

I read somewhere on CRA’s site today that they would appreciate receiving mailed in payments with the PD7A. I assume they would scan the box of code to speed processing the payment.

CRA always prefers a remittance form to be attached to a manual check.

In case the check and remittance form become separated, CRA also prefers the name, SIN or BN, and payment account advice to be added to the memo form.

ie Jane Doe, SIN 123-456-789, T1 2018 payment on filing.