Client Letter CAI Conditions

The default client letter has a paragraph on the Climate Action Incentive but I’ve had a problem with my cloned version (carried forward from 2017): I can’t sort out the conditions that trigger the CAI paragraph.

Depending on your custom template it would either be {{# T1.TotalCredits.M[11]}} or {{CurrentClient.T1.TotalCredits.M[11]}}. A good way I have found to check, as shown in a Webinar) is to paste from the field shown in the bottom left corner into your template and see what it shows up as.

Jim Burch

Thank you Jim. That seems to have done the trick.

Regards,

Keith Jackson

Keith A. Jackson, CPA, CGA

Keith A. Jackson

Chartered Professional Accountant

839 Glenbrae Street

Oshawa, Ontario L1J 5E2

www.kajcga.com

Telephone (905) 725-8159

Facsimile (905) 725-9400

This communication (and any information or material transmitted with this communication) is confidential, may be privileged and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation, publication, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or other use of this communication, information or material is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or by return email, and delete this communication, information and material from any computer, disk drive, diskette or other storage device or media. Thank you.