Auto Fill My Return

FYI, in case others were wondering…

Hello Mike,
We will make a release available later this week that will enable AFR for Tax Year 2022.
Thank you for choosing TaxCycle,

On February 6, 2023 at 11:38 AM EST [mike) wrote:

Hi Folks, I have an email from CRA that indicates that AFMR is only offline Feb 3-6, but when I attempt to download AFMR info using today’s release (v12.0.49161.0), it prevents AFMR login with a message stating “Auto-fill my return for 2022 opens February 20, 2023”.
I know the eFile is down until the 20th, but how about AFMR?

-----CRA EMAIL FOLLOWS-----

Interruption of services – System maintenance
Some Canada Revenue Agency systems will be undergoing annual maintenance. As a result, the following service interruptions will occur during the time frames noted below:
• The Auto-fill my return and Express NOA services will be unavailable from 11:00 p.m. on Friday, February 3, 2023, until 6:00 a.m. on Monday, February 6, 2023, (Eastern Time).

2 Likes

Thanks fot the update. :smile:

1 Like

Is there any update on when AFR will be ready in TaxCycle? I have clients that are otherwise ready to submit their information, and it appears the CRA has enabled it.

I would say that by Friday at the latest they will have a release out for everyone!

AFR is up and running now :grinning:

Today’s release contains enabled AFR functionality - Release 49200

~ Rob

1 Like

@taxcycle Just received this message

Mine is running fine

Has been happening sporadically for me as well. A little more frequently recently.

I get the error message more often than it completes this morning.

Started receiving same message this morning

Same. Worked last night. REP client works fine.

Seems to have become a non issue of late.

I tried AFR last night without success.

T1 AFR is working fine for me, but for the last several days, I have been getting this error for T2 AFR:

Anybody else having the same problem? Or seen it before?

I’ve encountered that in the past few days…

or