Taxcycle doesn't want to stay on the one monitor anymore

Opening where I would like it again. Don’t know why but maybe after the updates it takes a while to learn where I would like it to stay. :grinning: Back to work. Enough of this nonsense.

@Arliss

I can never get this to fail… unfortunately we’ve not figured out what is unique about your system. Are you using display scaling? Windows 10 or Windows 7? My system is Windows 10 and 125%… and always seems to work. :slight_smile:

~ Cameron

No scaling. Windows 7. 100%. Desired monitor is portrait.

It looks like it is definitely an isolated issue. I may just have to live with it I guess. All is good again for the moment though - I expect until the next update.

It always works for me as well.

I have this issue on an ongoing basis. Same system - Windows 7, 3 monitors, no scaling. If I don’t open or move Taxcycle to any other monitor than the centre one, it seems to work ok. But as soon as I try to move it, the program opens across all monitors and not centred so I have to drag it back and centre it again. Remote access is even worse than sitting local in front of the desktop. I have tried to get it resolved at support and they can’t reproduce it either.