Taxcycle AFR

Anyone able to use AFR on a 2018 return?

When I phoned Taxcycle support, they said testing said they learned AFR doesn’t work and they are working as fast as they can with CRA to get it resolved. NO ETA on when the update with the fix
will be issued.

Hi Arliss:

Had no problems so far but have not tried since this weekend’s CRA systems update.

Greg.

Gregory Marko PEng, MBA, CPA CMA

Gregory Marko Chartered Professional Accountant

**P:416.527.4431 **

**F:416.850.4600 **

This message and any files transmitted contain confidential information and are intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version or request transmission by electronically secure means.

Yes i can do back as far as 2016

Nope… seems to have an error

Sorry everyone 2017 and back are fine just 2018 cannot be done right now

Known issue now. Will be fixed in next release.

We believe this should (2018 AFR issue) be resolved with our latest update : 37934

~ Rob

Nice. Thank you. What happened to the Doxcycle update? :grinning:

I must assume having to reset all my folders must not just have been a glitch on the download and install I guess.

We had two clients report having trouble with their DoxCycle options. We’ve not been able to reproduce the problem, but since there wasn’t much in that update, we decided to pull it until we can confirm a resolution for these clients.

Re: Doxcycle update.

In case it is helpful the patch update seemed to have an issue and stopped working. I then installed the full version from the website. That seemed to install as normal. It was after that I noticed I had lost my folder setup.

Ditto @Arliss comment for me too. But now, I am back online.

AFR working fine for me now