TaxCycle | Products | Pricing | Training | Documentation | Support | News

Tabs in Prepare view

Would it be possible to have all the tabs available in one view (as in Cantax). I do a lot of 2125’s which use a lot of morms, and find I am spending a lot of time searching for the tabs I am working on. It would be nice to be able to switch between tabs without searching.

If you want to be able to switch between the tabs you need the most more easily without searching, you can add those in your Favorites bar… Here’s a link to our blog post about it, if you’d like to know how to do it. https://www.taxcycle.com/Support/Documentation/ArticleType/ArticleView/ArticleID/1389

~Stéphanie

Yes I already do that, for the most common tabs. But I still miss the stacked tabs for the business.

Do you mean multiple lines of tabs instead of just the single scrolling line that we have in TaxCycle?

Another option for you to consider is the button over on the left hand side… click it to see a list of tabs:

Also, if you want to show a list of all the active forms in the prepare index, you use the drop down filter to show only used forms:

~ Cameron