T3010 - Efile

is it finally possible to efile T3010? I keep getting the following message

Two ways to file your charity return

A hard copy can be submitted, or any director registered with MyBA, or an authorized representative can complete the charity’s return entirely online by entering the data manually. None of the data carries forward to the following year. You start from scratch each year.I tested the online version a few years ago. It is NOT set up to print a pdf copy for review or retention! The tech savvy treasurer had difficulty making sure all data entry was correct. The final return was completed using TaxCycle instead.

For cash-strapped charities, PDF fillable version is easier to use, review and submit, plus you can save the forms electronically, hard copy or both.

TaxCycle’s T3010 (cost $125) carries forward information from one fiscal year to the next in the same way it does for T1, T2 and T3 returns reducing the time it takes to complete the T3010 form and related documents. You can provided hard copy or pdf copies for review and retention by the charity staff.

You will not find a T183 for a T3010 as there is NO e-file option, just a clunky online data entry site with no built-in option to print what has been entered.

After several months of receiving messages, up to 15 or more daily, from your company I seriously want you to stop from now and the future!!!
Please respect!!

@gottasa
I would doubt that helga is sending you emails.?

It it not clear which company or account you may be referring to?

Usually if you are getting emails from some organisation, one should log in to your account with them, and check how you have set your communication preferences.

1 Like

Ya gotta remember, Joe, that the Internet has “only” been around for 30 years, so people are still getting used to it…

2 Likes

Note that every email via Protax Community has an “unsubscribe” button adjacent to the addressee.
Best of luck.

@gottsa It looks like you or another admin on the community has already adjusted your settings to prevent any emails coming to you. If you continue to receive them, please let us know.

For anyone else having concerns with the emails, you are and have always been in control of the emails you receive from this forum. You can configure the settings to get a daily digest or in your preferences. Just go under your profile and look at he Email to adjust these settings:

1 Like