T3 letter edit not working

Would somebody please tell me why this is not working? If there is a balance owing it works fine. If the balance is zero (haven’t tried a refund) the rest of the letter disappears and I get nothing for this section.

{{#T3RET.TaxAndCredits.RefundBalanceOwing > 0}}The T3 return shows a balance owing of ${{format(T3RET.TaxAndCredits.RefundBalanceOwingField)}}{{#T3RET.TaxAndCredits.RefundBalanceOwing > 2}}, please provide a cheque payable to Receiver General to send along with your signed return.{{/end}}
{{#T3RET.TaxAndCredits.RefundBalanceOwing < 1}}The T3 return shows no balance owing and no refund. {{/end}}

you are short 1 ‘end’ statement

thanks for the speedy reply, but could you be more specific as to where?

Just throwing another {{/end}} on it makes the rest of the letter show up, but I should get the “The T3 return shows no balance owing and no refund”. I just get an extra blank line.

I think you need an {{/end}} statement before your test for the balance owing being > 2. That worked for me.

This is the challenging line: “{{#T3RET.TaxAndCredits.RefundBalanceOwing > 0}}The T3 return shows a balance owing of ${{format(T3RET.TaxAndCredits.RefundBalanceOwingField)}}” you need to end this with either a {{/end}} or a {{/T3RET.TaxAndCredits.RefundBalanceOwing > 0}}

I found that I had to add “CurrentClient.” before the “T3RET…” in order for it to work. Also, the field code is “T3RET.TaxAndCredits.RefundBalanceOwing” on my system. There is no field named “T3RET…BalanceOwingField” on my system and I couldn’t get it to work using that syntax.

That did the trick Jim - Thanks!