T183 for T2

The T183 for a T2 used to print on one page which was easy for sending and printing to get signatures.
It now prints on 2 pages but it has not changed in content. Is there a possibility of getting to print on one page again?
Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Second that

@rosanna @rachelavryl

Thank you for the feedback.

We received the same comment also from other TaxCycle customers. About a week and a half ago, I sent an email to the CRA to ask about it. I was told that my comment would be forwarded to the T183Corp form author to see if he/she would reconsider making it back to a single page form. I will keep you updated.

And, when/if T183Corp goes back to a 1 page form, you can be rest assured that we will update T183Corp timely.

Have a great weekend.

Steven

1 Like

You have to admit…CRA is masterful at being able to create complexity, complications and problematic implementations where none need exist. Consider the old “personal T183” with its multiple signature locations, or the strange inability here to keep the form to a single page. What an incredible annoyance!

There are a couple of changes, including an extra line about electronic signatures, and change in privacy title and font.

something else that I have encountered recently is a bit of difficulty manually entering in date/time details for e-signature (?). It just seem really finicky with the HH/MM/SS part of the entry such that it takes multiple attempts…

1 Like

I have to ditto Linda’s report re: manually typing in the date/time of an e-signature. It seems to ignore the first digit in each field - for example “12:34:56” shows up as “02:04:06”. However, after several attempts on each field, it eventually accepts both digits.
Also, it seems we need to tab between fields? This behaviour is different than the T1 e-signature, where we can simply type the 6 digits in succession (without tabbing). Is that intentional? Can we request that the behaviour of manual entry e-signatures be the same everywhere?