Hey all I need to recreate a return that has already been filed by someone else and do a T1-ADJ as the company that initially prepared the return missed many deductions. The option to go back to the originally preparer is not available.

I was wondering would it be best for me to recreate her return and mark it as filed, then add her spouse and enter in the correct information and then do a T1-ADJ as well as file the spouse’s return?

recreate the return, take a snap shot

Select as filed for T1adj

prepare the T1ADJ

1 Like