Suggested slip description

Can anyone remind me where we can edit and remove the items that drop down in DoxCycle for the slip description/issuer? We have many misspellings and similar names that I am guessing come from the OCR and the result is that the drop down tends to be more time consuming than typing. I would like to remove the incorrect ones.

1 Like

Is this what you are looking for?

No that isn’t it. I am looking for a way to edit or clean out the predictive typing (forgot the term in my original post).

Might be an easier way but look for:

C:\Users(user Name)\AppData\Roaming\Trilogy\TaxCycle\Typing

Open in note pad and edit away.

Jim

2 Likes

Thanks!

That is what I was after.

I wonder if that is the location for the DoxCycle predictive typing lists or if there is perhaps a separate location for DoxCycle?

There is a folder for each.

Strangely I cannot locate same for Doxcycle.

In the DoxCycle folder I found one ‘typing’ file. In TaxCycle I found several (for different types of slips). But definitely two different folders.

Well a search of *.typing" has located Taxcycle and Proflie listings but not any in a Doxcycle folder.

If someone could point me to locations it has been found that would be helpful as I wouldn’t mind doing a little clean up myself.

On another note in Taxcycle I have a lot of, for lack of a better term “cross contamination”, in the typing lists somehow. It would be nice if this didn’t happen.

I have a feeling it is due to earlier years of Taxcycle having fewer typing lists and sharing them possibly.