I love all the new slips module settings features. I love the detailed navigation and features overview. Unfortunately I am lost in the details. I need a map or trail guide. I am confused by yesterday’s Slips Returns_Part 1 presentation by Sarka. I am unclear when, what, and how to apply which slips setting. I am lost in all the detail. It is not so much the navigation tips. Instead it is the context of when do I create the setting and in which area. I would like a grid, framework, or cheat sheet that helps me understand which part of TaxCycle I need to access and in which folder.
- GLOBAL slips setting for all years, all slips
- GLOBAL slips setting for all years, a specific slips type
- Slip setting for all years, a specific slips type
- Slip setting for a specific year.
- Slip setting for a specific client file.
- Slip setting for a specific slip in a client file. (not filing) I got that one.