Rep a client - Submit documents

Is anyone else having issues with submitting documents on Rep a client?

After entering SIN and case number, the site just times out. Tried on a couple of different computers and with a couple of different logins.

1 Like

I canā€™t get into Rep a client at all today!

No problem here.

no troubles here. what browser are you using? tried clearing cache?

Tried 3 different computers, with 3 different accesses (others in the office), 4 different browsers, and even tried a personal laptop hot-spotting to my cell phone for something completely different from the office machines and all failed the same. Called CRA for IT support, they ran through their troubleshooting scripts and had to refer further up the line. They were supposed to get back to me Thursday or so, guess weā€™re in the ā€˜or soā€™ period now.

Did you try an incognito browser? Some days thatā€™s the only way I can log into the CRA, no rhyme or reason to is usually.

1 Like

Both of my colleagues had the same issue!

So frustrating that portal is. We had an entire month (October) of submissions go ā€œmissingā€ and CRA denied all the reviews stating they didnā€™t receive anything. When I talked to them they said it happened because of glitches during the first couple months of submissions when it was created.

Greaaaaat

2 Likes