Invoicing not working in new update

With the new update 12.1.49548.0 the invoicing is no longer working. I used to export to QuickBooks but now it doesn’t even give me the option anymore. I re-established the QuickBooks connection and got the message it was successful, but it is still not showing. Is this a bug or is the link to QuickBooks invoicing no longer supported because of XERO?

I am observing the same thing. On the billing worksheet, there is no invoice number, and no option to transfer to QBO. I confirmed that software is connected with QBO.

Thanks for reporting this. Our team will take a look first thing on Monday.

Steven

1 Like

We have identified the issue and internally made a fix.
I will post back on Monday with a deployment plan.

Steven

1 Like

Thanks @Steven looking forward to a fix. I didn’t realize what a time suck it is without this feature.

@mjeconsulting I totally understand. We have a team meeting at 9:30 am (MST) this morning and will discuss it. It’s our top priority right now.

Steven

1 Like

Sorry about this… we added a feature in our Xero invoicing and inadvertantly broke QBO. We’ll include the fix in our next general update, but for those that need it sooner, download and install this version:

https://get.taxcycle.com/TaxCycleQBO/TaxCycleSetup.exe

Again… apologies.

Best regards,

2 Likes

Not working for me either

Thanks @Cameron and @Steven for your quick response to this issue. Greatly appreciated. @spriddleluck install the link that Cameron posted above and you will have the invoicing linking back.

1 Like

Thanks to TaxCycle for updating so fast.

2 Likes