How to set location to save saved signature forms

How can I set the location to save the Esignature forms once they have been signed by the client?

@grangers2016 On a form by form basis, you can set-up print options how you like. Use the “Save to” dropdown to choose where your files will be stored. For a specific folder, choose “Other Folder” and select a specific location.

For a print set, you can set your preferences in Options for that print set here

When do the above suggestion, it saves a copy of the form (unsigned) when i send it to the client. Then if I want to save a signed copy I have to hit the “View the Authorization” button and it saves a second (signed) copy. I really only want to have a copy of the signed version.

Pick “Save to” Temporary Folder.

Yes, sorry I missed what you were asking. When you select View in TaxCycle to see the signed copy of the form, a copy will be saved in the folder where the TaxCycle file is saved. If you choose Save with tax return when you send your documents for eSigature , the signed copy will be saved with the same name as the original file name with (1) appended at the end so both the original and the signed copy will be saved in the same folder.

If you do not want to save the original form sent, then select Save to Temporary Folder as Arliss suggests or save your originals in another designated folder if you want to keep them separate.

@sarka
So if I want to save only the signed copy of the form, then my only option is to choose temporary folder and it will go the the same location as where the tax return is saved.

I have hoping to have on folder dedicated to savings signed forms.

This would be a nice feature. With DocuSign, as least they appended the file name with completed.

Thank you for the feedback.