Feature Request -- Add "Print Label" To Quick Access Toolbar

Can you please add the “Print Label” function to the list of selectable items for the "Quick Access Toolbar?

Thanks in advance…

Thank you for this suggestion. It will be added in the next release.

Excellent, thank you Sarka – much appreciated!

What exactly is the “Print Label” function?

Allows you to print an address (or other) label from any open tax return.

Labels are sold in sheets containing multiple labels. Is there a way of using these sheets to print only one label at a timel so as to use up the sheet?

I have a couple Dymo labelwriters and use one for mailing labels and the other for envelope labels. I use the envelope labels for personal tax return packages returned to clients. I’ve created templates in TaxCycle that print as part of my final printing package. It works well as a print format but would be nice to have it on the Quick Access toolbar, too.

There are label printers that print one label at a time. Check Brother and Dymo brands.

Well we have three print sets for labels, mailing, folder etc. It’s just a single click to print one. Is this what we are talking about or is there some other feature??

Benoit…

The “Print Label” function allows you to select which exact label on a multi-label 8 1/2 x 11 sheet you’d like it to print on. That was the game-changer for me when I learned that during a recent webinar or something? Prior to that, I thought you had to use one of those special-purpose label printers with the roll of labels in them.

You’re presented with a graphical “grid” which looks like the sheet of labels – use your mouse to click on the specific label on the page that you want to print onto.

Okay, I get it. Though my game changer was buying dedicated label printers