Corporate linking again

Corporate linking is still a little clunky and needs a few adjustments. For instance, when I update something in a target company I get an error that the cgi does not match and it is difficult to clear the error, almost needs something else to calculate before it adjusts. it would be nice if it was more fluid, and changes in any file would push back to the primary regardless on which one is the primary vs target

3 Likes

Foremost, my apologies. I should have responded to this earlier. Yes, I know and admit that it is clunky. And it is not hard at all to find bugs in the state it is in. We will try to do something about this. You are not the first person to bring this up. I am beginning to think that people are finding ways around the issues and not telling us about it but that is definitely not what we want our customers to do.

Steven

You are correct @Steven :wink:
I am often annoyed by CGI errors/warnings, too. But, when dealing with it, I am usually too busy to report what’s happening. I just override the fields, or ignore the warnings, or whatever I have to do to finish the client engagement. Then, when I am not too busy, I forget what the issue is/was. I guess many of us do the same…