CDA not rolling forward

I did a CDA last year and the balance showing is 0 in last years file. However, when I roll the tax return forward it isn’t rolling forward the CDA history. IE: it doesn’t show that the balance was paid out. I even started over an re-rolled but same thing.

I can override and make it zero, as taxcycle keeps prompting me to do a CDA. I paper filed the 2054 last year, but is there something I need to tick off to carry it forward?
I don’t do these very often and I am a bit rusty so tips would be appreciated.

Michelle.

Did you fill out the T2054 in Taxcycle last year?

@dufordcpa

If your comfortable, send us the return via e-courier.ca and we’ll review it and get back to you. Alternately, call us on 1-888-841-3040 and ask for Steven. He’ll figure out what you need to do.

Best,

~ Cameron

@dufordcpa,

I took a look at the CDA CFWD. When there is a CDA balance paid, TaxCycle should carryforward that CDA paid amount to next year’s CDA worksheet but it was not. I just fixed this issue. We plan to release next week, so give that release a try. If your issue still persists, please let us know. We may ask you for a sample file at that time.
Thank you for reporting this to us. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Have a great day.

Steven