CCB and client letter

Anyone know way the following statement does not work (at all)?

{{# (CurrentClient.CCBWorksheet.CTB.M[13] > 0 and Info.ID.FirstName=CCBWorksheet.Claim.ClaimedBy }}
• Canada Child Benefit
I have estimated that you will receive monthly Canada Child Benefits of {{ format(CurrentClient.CCBWorksheet.CTB.M[12]]) }} payable monthly as follows. Please note this is subject to change, as the new federal budget is ratified:{{#MonthlyChanges}} {{ Period }} {{MonthlyAmount}}
{{/MonthlyChanges}}{{/end }} {{/ CCBWorksheet }}

Thanks

Found a few syntax errors, but still does not work:

{{# CCBWorksheet }}{{# (CurrentClient.CCBWorksheet.CTB.M[13]) > 0 and Info.ID.FirstName=CCBWorksheet.Claim.ClaimedBy }}
• Canada Child Benefit
I have estimated that you will receive monthly Canada Child Benefits of {{ format(CurrentClient.CCBWorksheet.CTB.M[12]) }} payable monthly as follows. Please note this is subject to change, as the new federal budget is ratified:{{#MonthlyChanges}} {{ Period }} {{MonthlyAmount}}
{{/MonthlyChanges}}{{/end }} {{/ CCBWorksheet }}

I was informed from @cameron to talk to Aliysa at Taxcycle. Supposedly she is the Template expert.

I notice that she is not on the board yet since @Aliysa does not yield any hits

1 Like

Send her an email…

could it be:
Info.ID.FirstName=CCBWorksheet.Claim.ClaimedBy
Should be
CurrentClient.Info.ID.FirstName=CCBWorksheet.Claim.ClaimedBy

I’m not sure why the reference to the CCBWorksheet is not working, I see we still have a reference to the old form on the original letters, but this will work:

{{# (CurrentClient.CCBWorksheet.CTB.M[13]) > 0 and Info.ID.FirstName=CCBWorksheet.Claim.ClaimedBy }}
• Canada Child Benefit
I have estimated that you will receive monthly Canada Child Benefits of {{ format(CurrentClient.CCBWorksheet.CTB.M[12]) }} payable monthly as follows. Please note this is subject to change, as the new federal budget is ratified: {{#CurrentClient.CCBWorksheet.MonthlyChanges}} {{ Period }} {{ MonthlyAmount}}
{{ / CurrentClient.CCBWorksheet.MonthlyChanges}}

1 Like

Thanks Carl