TaxCycle | Products | Pricing | Training | Documentation | Support | News

Year of Separation

My understanding is that in the year of separation a taxpayer can claim a spousal amount less the income earned from Jan 1 to the date of separation.

How do I handle this in TaxCycle? I can find no place to enter the spousal income for that period and I am not doing the spouse’s return. Must be a better way than overrides. Those scare me!



S2, at the bottom is the S2 worksheet where you can enter amounts related to the spouse.