TaxCycle | Products | Pricing | Training | Documentation | Support | News

Tax Folder 2020

Any updates on the launch and features of this program?

@walt Our development and quality assurance teams are working hard on getting TaxFolder ready for launch. Provided we do not run into any show stoppers, our plan is to launch late January. Watch for more news and a new demo coming soon.

Sarka

Hi @sarka that is good to hear, but I and I suspect that some of my colleagues would have liked to see the beta version sooner. I have purchased TaxFolder based on what was offered and hopefully would have time to test it out before the tax season starts and most importantly before my renewal notifications for my other e-signature program and online portal.

I am however looking forward to TaxFolder.

Cheers

1 Like

I think I might be out of the loop. What is this “TaxFolder” of which you speak?

It’s an integrated module that allows for digital signing of documents like Docusign.

Here’s the link to what we’re offering this year and a brief demo from our online conference in the fall: TaxFolder | Electronic signatures and more, from the makers of TaxCycle | TaxCycle

I agree with Michael,
We are putting together marketing material as well as planning office workflow and planning on which apps to update ,upgrade and renew.

1 Like

Hi Elizabeth

I seem to recall that there may be a tax folder seminar today,

If so, can I get the details please

There is, at 11am MT. You can register here: Sneak Peek: TaxFolder Registration (onlinexperiences.com)

In the future (in case I don’t respond on time) you can also just head to our website, and look under the Training menu and go to the Webinars page. They also appear in the On-Demand section quite promptly after the live broadcast.