T3 - Shift-F2 not clearing "Beneficial" Tab of "?"

The Phantom Question Mark issue that I mentioned last year is back - but this time, Shift-F2 won’t work. Suggestion follows at end.

Nothing like seeing this image, followed by the next one when you click it.

Last year, I was given the tool of Shift-F2 - but this year it took me going through every working paper to find it.

The “Beneficial” Tab does not show any “?” outstanding in the Prepare Tab, nor in the tab itself at the top. (Note that Review and Transmit tabs on the left show that it can be filed, but the “T3 Slips Internet” in the Transmit tab says you cannot)

So in the end, I eventually found it so I could get rid of the checkmarks - but nothing showed me where to find them.

SUGGESTION: If there was a way to “go to next review mark” or “list all review marks” including those that are on these types of summary sheets - it would be beneficial.

Thank you for reporting this. This appears to be related to review marks or memos on a linked row (as in this case where the Beneficiary rows link to the S15 rows). Please let us know if you see this in other scenarios,