T3 Dividend Income paid to Corp

I have a corporate client who received a T3 and T5008 from corporate investments made with CIBC. The T3 shows actual dividends, capital gains and foreign income. As these investments do not qualify for the small business deduction, where on Schedule 7 do you report.

  1. Dividend income

I understand the T5008 and capital gain information from T3 gets reported on schedule 6.

I would appreciate any direction on this

enter capital gains dividends to schedule 6 - it will carry to schedule 7