TaxCycle | Products | Pricing | Training | Documentation | Support | News

Capital Gains dividend from investment company

I have a corporate client who has a large investment. On this investment, the company received a T5 from the investment company. There were regular dividends, but also there was a capital gains dividend in box 18. Where/how do I record this on S3 on the T2.


Not on S3. Report on S6, line 875.

Thank you.