T11D Reporting

Question: Where does one report T11D Tuition Fee Certificate - Education Institutions Outside Canada for deemed resident of Canada Schedule 11 only mentions TL11 A, B or C…

What am i missing?

On the T2202A screen - make sure you enter Canadian dollar amounts
No months are allowed for international schools though, just tuition

BUT if the student travelled to the school to attend (vs online schooling) they can claim moving expenses as well

I appreciate the response. I did do exactly that…always good to get confirmation.

Thank you,
Vic Nakhleh