New PDF T7DRA

Is it possible for the program to automatically enter the date in the form, so that it will auto-generate on return printing?

1 Like

I second this request – or at least generate an alert when the taxpayer has a tax payable and there is not yet a date in the form?

That would be so helpful.
Gail CB

I just attempted to print one, so I could see it on paper. I got a printing error. Something about something being malformed???

Version 7.1.32893.0

@TimParris I was able to print out the T7DRA using that version of the software.

Also, as mentioned above by others, the “Amount paid” field will not populate with an amount unless you manually enter a date onto the form, even though the date does not actually appear on the printed form.

Dated April 30, 2018, SIN is present, Portion of the balance already paid is blank (since it is zero) and the remainder is filled in.

PrintTicket XML is not well-formed. Delta Ticket: htt…

Found the problem.

The default for printing is manual feed. Change that to default printing and it works. But it is using a funny sized paper as it spreads the page over two papers. Even when I try it as PDF.

This new T7DRA format is working very well for us now. My initial concerns about it have been addressed. Thanks to the TaxCycle team to get this integrated quickly and working smoothly.

I agree. Thanks Guys and gals. Your efforts are appreciated.