Missing slips

Am I the only one having issues with a lot of slips not being available on CRA or received by clients yet? T3s and T5s mainly, as well as T4As for patronage allocations from Red River Co-op.

A few clients have received them in the mail, so I’m comfortable efiling what I have because it’s consistent, but my pending pile is getting uncomfortably large.

Yes, I have the same issue with the same slips, including Red River Co-op.
As long as my clients have received their copy, then I e-file, but sometimes there is a delay on CRA’s end to process the return since they haven’t yet received a copy of the missing slips.

GK

Thanks! I was researching on CRA a bit more since I posted this. They’ve always been there at the beginning of March, so I didn’t realize that the T3s weren’t even due until the end of March.

I had a client bring in a T4A for Code Red benefits that wasn’t online. I was already asking about potential covid related documents, but it’s clearly more important to do so than I realized.

I’ll just chill out about that pending pile for a bit longer. :upside_down_face:

I have noticed in several instances that T5 slips from the TD Bank and TD Waterhouse are not available via AFR (and naturally Represent a Client) yet.