Former Schedule 1

In the past, I had S1 as a favorite. Now it’s F4 S1 with T1 on the tab. Can we get S1 back to a tab to put in favorites?

As a workaround, @helga_spence , you can always create a Data Monitor (which are located on the status bar at the bottom of the screen). You can drag the specific cell you want monitored to the area of the data monitor where you want it displayed. On the Data Monitor, you can click on that cell and it immediately opens that section of the T1 return.

I don’t think that is something TaxCycle has control over, since CRA has officially eliminated the S1 from existence in T1 returns. You’d have to get your MP to lobby for it, or complain to CRA directly. Or, create a shortcut to that section of the T1 main pages, as suggested by @kozakworld

Or just F4 40400…which takes you to Part C at the top (generally the part I want to look at for DTC, FTC etc).

Yes…it’s annoying, not that anybody at CRA gives a single care about it. The Silly Servants keep on doing their political masters’ chores, like it or not. I doubt that anyone event though about the effect on tax preparers.