Efiling T3 - no account number

Very sorry for your loss…It was not professional … we are all tired and stressed.

** Please re consider staying with Taxcycle, this is an amazing program and I feel they treat us as family which is likely why I felt comfortable
commenting on that post.**

Hugs to you and your family… it is not easy being the one called upon for professional advice when you are so close to the deceased.

rachel

I just wish you would be less sarcastic with your comments, Joe. It reflects poorly on the entire forum.

1 Like

John, I too would ask you to reconsider about TaxCycle. On any forum, we have to learn when to ignore some posters. And my guess is that Arliss wasn’t pointing to you with the dead horse.

@obhorst
You have just leveled an unwarranted personal attack on me which has nothing whatsoever to do with the tax matters of this thread.

Please refrain from doing so.

It may well be that my phraseology differs from yours.
However, nothing in my posts convey contempt upon another and are certainly not intended to. My posts are invariably purely technical and factual. If persons think that factual analysis and references to the Income Tax Act level contempt, well, I would be surprised at that among persons dedicated to applying that very same Income Tax Act expertly to prepare Income Tax returns in a proper manner for others…