Doc.it

Just wondering…

Would it be a hard thing to engineer to have Taxcycle print directly to the client’s doc.it folder?

Regardless of what tax software you are using Doc.It can “auto-file” your tax returns for you. Simply digitally print your tax return from your tax software and Doc.It will recognize the client of the return and the version of the return and automatically file it away into the preselected folder location; a Work Binder, the long term storage, or to the Doc.It Portal. This can be done in mass and is an easy one-step integration to get your tax returns into your document management software. When your client calls, there is no need to jump from program to program as all documents will be stored in one place.

They have doxcycle that does the same thing!

1 Like

I know, and I am a power user of Doxcycle, right @Colan, but the firm I am with now uses doc.it for file management and will also be using it as client portal…

So, planning continue using Doxcycle for personal, but also using doc.it

Bert i also am a power user but do not need anything but doxcycle . You might have more clients then i do so you need more.

My ‘problem’ is that my (new) firm does not use Doxcycle…

@BertMulderCGA I had a look at the link you provided and there is a Tax Return section on the page that says they can read TaxCycle PDF files. I think you can build a rule and set-up your print preferences in TaxCycle to print to a folder Doc-It will automatically read for filing. Given our current focus on TaxFolder deployment adding another integration likely will not be possible in the near term. Is there some specific functionality you are looking for that cannot be configured with the current set of tools?

Sarka

Thanks Sarka, was looking for doc.it to place it into the client’s (doc.it) folder. Have contacted doc.it for further clarification from them as to how to make it happen…

Will keep you posted.