Become a TaxCycle beta tester!

I will love to be a beta tester mainly, for the Quebecs TP1 and CO-17 comming soon. I would also help you with the french versions.

Thanks

Sam

I would like to join the Beta Testing group.

@savendano @kevin1 You should now have access to the beta group. We expect to be posting something shortly.

Thanks for your help.

Visual Tax convert willing to be beta tester. Thanks!

Thanks @dklassencga. You are on the list now. FYI, we’ll be releasing major improvements to the VisualTax T1 carry forward next week. Stay tuned!

Yes, please add my name to the list, with special interest in T3’s and T5013’s
Ray

Thanks @ray_moorefield, you’re on the list now.

Yes, please! I’m a Visual Tax convert, this will be my first year with TaxCycle, so I’m especially interested in the beta test for that rollover. Thanks.

Awesome @lenore_clark. Welcome to the group. We’ll actually be releasing a full release with the VisualTax carry forward in the next few days. Make sure you download and try it out and then let us know what you think.

Can you add me to the list please.

You are on the list @jgibson3677. We should have a new TaxCycle beta coming out in the next couple of days.

Is this still the place to sign up for beta testing? If so, I’d like to sign up.

Thanks for your interest, you have been added to the Beta testing group. If anyone else is interested please post here or email info@taxcycle.com and I will get you into the Beta testing group.

~ Rob

It’s not quite right as I just signed up for it myself so I think you contacted the last user instead of the host or something like that. Try info@taxcycle.com.

Sincerely,

Kelly Baskin

Alberta EFile Inc.

Phone: 403-255-6421

Fax: 403-258-1390

Email**: info@abefile.ca **

19A 9620 Elbow Drive SW

Calgary, AB T2V 1M2

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on the contents. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

Add me please!

Hi, I am interested in becoming a beta tester.

Thanks, you have been added to the Beta group.

~ Rob

Hi Tracey,

You have also been added to the beta group in our community.

Thanks

~ Rob

:raising_hand_man:

Done, you are also part of the Beta group now.

Thank you all for your interest.

~ Rob