AuthRep from Level 2 to Level 3

An 80-year-old client is stressing out over financial issues created by COVID so he provides Level 2 authorization to his daughter so she can help with access to COVID benefits. He contracted COVID last month needing to be hospitalized and nearly died. Because level 2 reps can’t apply for CRB, CRSB, etc., this coming Monday, he will be signing a Power of Attorney which will be uploaded to CRA.

While I have uploaded Power of Attorney documents, and Wills for Executor/Personal Representative to be recognized the authority who can sign the various tax forms. I have no idea what CRA does when a person with level 2 access submits a Power of Attorney for level 3. Once the PoA is processed, will the login automatically allow the Attorney to apply for COVID benefits, or is there another step?

As I understand it, for individuals there is no level 3 so submitting that will likely not change anything on the RAC side. Probably the Attorney needs to log into “my CRA account” as the individual client in order to do things like that (i.e. being able to change a mailing address)?