US Tax Return


I am not a US tax person, but have a client who is a student, but last year did a co-op term (4 months) down at the US… does she need to file a US tax return? Base on my research, she must file a Form 1040NR, coz her income is more than 20,000US. Am I correct?


Allo, I’m afraid we are not in a position to answer a question such as this as we (TaxCycle) are not US tax people either. I would suggest contacting the IRS to be sure.

1 Like