T777 Employment Expenses

Hello I work for a local construction company and build and drywall homes. My job location changes weekly. Can I claim vehicle expenses?

This is a question for your tax professional who will have better knowledge if you are self employed or an employee and your agreement with your employer.

If you are an employee and get a T2200 from the employer, you will be entitled to claim some expenses. If you are not on payroll but self employed, doing work for more than one contractor, you can claim some vehicle expenses subject to the normal rules.