T5013 from US company

I have a t5013 issued by an American company, taxpayer filed a US return to reflect the tax withheld on this income. The T5013 has no mention of tax deducted. My thought is that it is being reported on the wrong slip. Is there a way to declare the foreign tax paid on this income elsewhere in Tax Cycle? Maybe client believes it is the same income but not?