TaxCycle | Products | Pricing | Training | Documentation | Support | News

Switch Principal to Spouse


Can I change the taxpayer designation from spouse to principal?



You certainly can! You would have to first detach the spouse’s return from the taxpayer’s return. Then open the spouse’s return and attach the taxpayer’s return to it. The spouse’s return will now be the principal return.

For information on how to detach and attach returns, see



Thank you very much.