Naming a New Print Set?

I have done this many times but somehow I must have forgotten how to go about naming a print set.

I recently added a print set in the T1 that I want to call T7DRA - Remittance. Unfortunately, since I had selected to mask the first 5 digits of the SIN in all of the other print sets TaxCycle masks the SIN on this form too. Unfortunately, it isn’t very useful to the financial institution when they receive the form with an incomplete SIN. My simple solution was to add a print set just for this form, showing the SIN in plain view.

I was able to accomplish this by adding the Print Set which shows up as “New Print Set 1”. I always thought that I was able to Name the Print set in Print Configuration, where it says “English Label” but that doesn’t seem to work.

Can someone remind me how to change the name of a Print Set? I guess it’s been so long since I needed to change one I have forgotten how to do it, and I seem to have tried everything.

Just click on the words “New print set 1”, which will turn that field into an edit and then you can change it.

1 Like

Thanks!

It’s a Double Click. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry for the brain freeze.

3 Likes